Welcome to your Dashboard Masterclass 🚀
Curious about how to use your dashboard?
Follow along to learn everything you need to know about using Cloudstudios, like how to:
🔍 Navigate your dashboard
👋 Sell multiple types services with ultimate flexibility
🗓 Host in-person or virtual events
💳 Create multiple levels of subscriptions and sell packages
🎥 Build on-demand video libraries
👥 Manage your clients
🤝 Seamlessly transact and accept payments
🥳 & so much more!
(1) Welcome ‘Home’
Welcome to your dashboard! The headquarters of your business, Your Home tab is a high-level overview of everything going on inside your business. From here you can view total clients, income, and what's coming up on your schedule so you never miss a beat! (ps. your dashboard may feel a little empty as you get started, but with time it will fill up with all the amazing things happening inside your business!)
(2) A website built for you
Use your Website tab to add or remove features you wish to offer for your business. By toggling features on and off, they willautomatically appear, or disappear from your website. Click into features to customize their appearance on your website, and populate them with your services and offerings.
☁️ Tip: You can edit sections while they're toggled off. Upload content, then toggle them on when they're ready to go live. By starring them, they'll appear in your favourites bar.
To edit how features appear on your website, use the Appearance tab to find customization options for images, section headings, content blurbs and calls to action!
Finally, click View My Site (in the top right corner) to see what you’ve created.
Check it out! You’re already further along than you ever could have imagined 🤯
✅ Toggle on to activate features on your website
⭐️️ Star to ️add a feature to your ‘Favorites’ bar
✨️ Click to update the content in each section
💬 Use the Appearance tab to upload your images and text for each section
(5) Master your offerings 🚀
Now that you’ve gotten the hang of the webpage builder (you’re doing great by the way 👏), you’re ready to master your offerings!
To add a new event go to Website —> Events —> Add New Event and curate your schedule of live events!
When creating events:
(1) Start with general details such as Event name and Event description.
(2) Choose your Service Method by selecting Online or In Person.
(3) Set Class capacity.
(4) Select your event Date and Time.
*You have an option to set a recurrence cadence for any given event. That means this specific event will automatically populate on your schedule at the cadence you set.
(5) Choose how you wish to price and sell your event with options like Fixed or Sliding Scale pricing, as well as Drop-in options and Subscription Only access.
🎥 Video Libraries
Offering video libraries is the best way to expand your business offerings and earn passive income. To set up a new Video Library go to Website —> Videos —> Add New Library!
Creating a library is easy! Simply:
(1) Input general details like Library name and Library description.
(2) Upload a thumbnail image for your library.
(3) Select how you wish to Offer your library.
- Single Purchase - set a price for customers to access this library.
- Add To Subscription & Single Purchase - Available for unlimited viewing to subscribers, and purchasable as single purchase for non-subscribers.
- Subscription Only - Only available for subscribers.
(4) Set your price with Fixed or Sliding Scale pricing options.
(5) *Option to set an expiration date - Set the amount of time this video library is accessible to view after purchase.
Once your library framework is set up, you'll see an option to 'Add new video'. You'll be able to upload videos, choose a name, a cover image and a description, then copy your link in from Youtube or Vimeo to populate your video library.
Create all the memberships you've always dreamed of! One just for clients to access your virtual events? One for on-demand videos? One to access everything!? It's totally up to you!
To launch subscriptions, head over to Website —> Subscriptions —> Add New Subscription!
Whether you're creating one subscription option, or multiple, you have full flexibility to control:
(1) General information like Subscription Name and Subscription Description
(2) Set the cadence of your Billing cycles to charge clients weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or annually.
(3) Offer Free trial periods that can range from 1 to 90 days.
(4) Choose what you wish to include from your existing service offerings and offer ongoing services as you add to your business on the fly.
It's all here for you 🙂
Offer value to your clients with Class Packages! Create multi-credit options so clients can purchase your events in bulk.
Create packages by going to Website —> Packages —> Add New Package!
You'll have the ability to:
(1) Start with general details like Package Name and Description
(2) Choose the Price of your package
(3) Select how many Credits you would like to include.
☁️ Tip: Need to issue extra credits or refund a client? Head over to your Customers tab where you can adjust credits on an individual level.
(6) Performance 📈
Use your Performance tab to see how your events, packages, subscriptions and video libraries are doing on a daily basis! Track the success of different offerings by seeing aggregate purchases and income over time.
Your Resource tab is here to help you optimize the way your business operates. Here's what's available:
Email Automation Control
- Toggle on transactional email triggers that will automatically send to your customers as they engage with your business.
Promo and Discount Codes
- Set up and offer promo codes to your clients to attract new people, drive loyalty and boost sales.
- Waivers and Disclaimers
- Upload terms & conditions that your customers will agree to upon making purchases.
The Customers tab is your CRM! Here you can understand exactly who your clients are and how they interact with your business, including the ability to:
- Manage clients on an individual level
- Track purchase history
- Add or remove business credits
- Offer refunds
We're here to make sure you're connected to other relevant business tools and set up to succeed!
Connect your Stripe account to unlock seamless transactions, and accept payments globally! Your Zoom integration means bye-bye remembering links and passwords.
When you launch a new online class, simply click generate Zoom Link in the event builder and voila, a unique link will appear for every new class chefs kiss 🤌
(13) Ready to take your business to the next level? We have just the right thing for you.
Curious about marketing your business and how you can make the most of your social media presence to boost sales and awareness? For all individual entrepreneurs selling classes, videos, or subscriptions to your business - it’s time to turn your followers into clients.
Join a free Cloudstudios Session on marketing your business.
- Use your Link in Bio to drive sales.
- The 'new' Instagram algorithm (and how to succeed!)
- Understand Instagram analytics to optimize your content and maximize your reach