Launch your video-on-demand business. Sell individual videos or libraries of content to your customers. A few how-tos:
How do I launch a video library?
- Go to ‘Website’ in your dashboard
- Click on ‘Videos’
- Click ‘Add New Library’ (in the top right corner)
Next, decide how you want your customers to be able to access your videos:
- Subscribe to view
- Fixed or Sliding Scale pricing or
How do I add a video to my library?
- You must have your videos already uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo. Ensure that your viewing settings on these sites is set to "Private" so that only you can see them and they are not available to the public. This will ensure that videos can only be seen by your clients who have purchased them on your Cloudstudios website.
- Login to you Cloudstudios dashboard and go to the videos feature
- Click into the video library you would like to add a video to
- Scroll down and click ‘Add a video’ (in the top right corner)
- Add name, description, and thumbnail image
- Paste in your video link from your video hosting site eg. Youtube or Vimeo
There’s more! Add priced libraries to your subscriptions so that your subscribers can access libraries without paying for it separately.
- Go to Subscriptions → Add new subscription (or edit subscription)
Scroll down and select the video libraries you want to include!
Use your ‘View My Site’ button to experience what your customers will! You can play around with the order of your video libraries to make sure your page looks just the way you want it to
👀 Drag and drop your video libraries from your dashboard or when you’re in ‘Edit mode'.