Want to save a class and re-use it as video content for clients to access again later? Easy!
Record your Zoom meeting to your computer by following the steps below:
- Start your Zoom meeting as the host
- Click ‘Record’ (at the bottom of your screen)
- Select ‘Record to Computer’ from the drop down menu
- Note: You will see a recording indicator in the top-left corner while recording is active
- Note: By default, the audio/video file (MP4) will be named Zoom_0.mp4. The audio only file (M4A) is named audio_only.m4a.